A STRONG TRADITION IN LEISURE
Coming from a strong tradition in the field of leisure and hospitality, the family group COFIGOLF, anticipating the growth of golf in France, developed in 1978 a strategy of pay and play courses.
Open Golf Club was launched in this spirit in 1987, and developed by building, acquiring, managing golf courses, or integrating golf clubs in its consortia associated with on site or nearby hotels, creating full-fledged golf destinations.
The success of the chain today confirms the validity of the concept.
Open Golf Club’s strategy highlights the establishment of a group leader in golf clubs and upscale hotels. It focuses on four dimensions:
- Sport : golf is our expertise. Our courses are of high quality, internationally renowned (hosting high-level European competitions), suitable for all levels of play.
- Leisure: recreation, efficient golf teaching environment, remarkable surroundings and gastronomy.
- Tourism: Open Golf Club proposes a selection of charming accommodations on site or nearby, in touristic areas rich in natural, cultural and historical heritage.
- Quality, openness and respect are among our core values.
With the development of its destinations, Open Golf Club - Golf Resorts Hotels can offer its golf travelling customers the best of golf and tourism.
To this end, the chain has developed a range of products and services to facilitate their golf trips:
Green fees, golf passes, golf stays in the best destinations "golf tourism" in France, Morocco and Belgium.
Open Golf Club offers are suitable for all those who take golf into account when travelling:
- Avid golfers who play every day,
- as well as those who play one or two rounds during a trip or vacation in a beautiful area.